Saturday, November 21, 2009

Another HDT Sampling & Motif #4 of 25

Well, that little heart I did last week was a nice pattern for sampling threads. Here's one of the HDT's I did a week or so ago tatted up. I decided to a dd a bead & turn this heart into a pendant. The thread is the 3rd one from the right in the pic below. Now, there was a day when I would be horrified at the thought of these colors together, but I'm happy to say that's not the case today.

Thread I dyed was Lizbeth size 20.Pattern - Sweet Heart by Birgit Phelps.
Katie


6 comments:

sewmuchfun4 said...

You threads are VERY pretty! I know what you mean - I grew up thinking certain colors must NEVER be paired. Now I find so many of those combinations to be lovely.

Your thread tatted up BEAUTIFULLY in the Sweet Heart pattern. I like it that the colors are evenly spread throughout the motif and the bead at the bottom is perfect!

:) Ann

IsDihara said...

Your new pendant is such a pretty, spangle-dangler. And I agree, the colors are well balanced in hue and space. Well done all around!

Fox said...

Bravo!
Fox : )

Unknown said...

hai i came to see this blogspot now only....im so interested to see this.it is very nice.......

Katie said...

Thanks everyone, & thanks Sindhu for visiting my blog!

Excavation Contractors Oklahoma City said...

Nice post thanks for shharing

Post a Comment