Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yet Another Pendant

I'm just joing the 25 Motif Challenge, well assuming I did it correctly, so here's my first official motif. I really love this Lizbeth color! It's one of the new colors - Spring Garden. I've started a doily from Visual Patterns in this color 3 times, & I'm about to start it again today.


This is Yarnplayer's Keyed Up pattern again. It's a really easy pattern even new tatters can do. The pattern uses the 3 seed beads in the center & key charm on the bottom ring, but I subbed the 9 beads for the charm - didn't have any charms on hand. My photography skills need improving!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I ♥ that Spring Garden thread! Your pendant is lovely! The beads are sweet, too!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love the pattern. I love the thread. I love the pendant!

Gina said...

Spring Garden is my favorite. I don't like too many of their varigateds, but I do love that one. Congrats on starting the challenge and finishing your first official motif!

Katie said...

Thanks everyone! I have the 2nd motif ready to take a pic of. I started the dratted thing 4 times! LOL!

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Lovely in this color. I just bought the pattern and plan on making it soon!!

Fox said...

Lovely pendant, gorgeous thread!
Fox : )

Katie said...

It's an easypeasy fun pattern Carol. You'd better make several, 'cause your friends are going to love it, too. I'm making some for Christmas gifts. You can change it up with beads & charms. I'm so hooked on Yarnplayer's patterns!

Post a Comment