Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Motif #3 of 25 for the Challenge & Tatting Tea Tuesday HDT Sampling

This is officially Motif #3 in the 25 Motif Challenge. I only had enough time to sample one of my HDT's. I tried to be very careful about getting dye under the threads securing the skeins, but I saw a few eentsy white spots, so that's something I'll work on next time by loosening my choke ties a bit. Still, though, I'm liking this thread. Here's the sample - not blocked yet. The pattern is Sweet Heart by Birgit Phelps.
Katie

5 comments:

Fox said...

Pretty!
Fox : ))

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

That is a delicious looking thread!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I love the way the colors blend!

sewmuchfun4 said...

BEAUTIFUL thread and a VERY pretty heart!
:) Ann

Katie said...

Thanks! I'm liking that heart pattern. It's an easy one. LOL!

Post a Comment