Friday, December 11, 2009

HBT Thread Exchange

I'm in the HereBETatters thread exchange. My threads will go out to my 6 partners on either Sat or Mon. I received one of my exchange packages yesterday! It's always so exciting to get packages. This one came from Anna in Memphis, TN. Here's a pic of what was in this package. I'm really going to love trying this thread, & Anna sent me the cutest shuttle bag made from a vintage print fabric. I LOVE it! The green thread has a gold metalic thread in it. The little cardboard shuttle has a white size 150 thread! There's a postcard of Memphis & a very sweet note on Santa stationary. Isn't that the cutest shuttle bag ever?!

2 comments:

IsDihara said...

What a great little treat to receive in the mail! Enjoy trying the new goodies.

Unknown said...

It looks like a nice gift you got there from your exchange partner! :)
Happy Tatting!
~TattingChic ♥

Post a Comment