Tuesday, December 15, 2009

HBT Thread Exchange


Ohboyohboy! I received 2 more packages from the thread exchange. From Sunela a very pretty card & 2 thread samples. One matches the card - cute! The other is a sample of Lizbeth #20. Both very pretty threads.


From Mary a lovely handcrafted card, a snowflake & glow in the dark thread. The snowflake glows in the dark!! Now that's coooooooooool! LOL!

While searching for ideas for sending my threads to my partners, I decided on one of my HDT's. It's #8 Fairy Sky. I dyed matching solids, also. I  found instructions for these very cute origami envelopes, so I sent the threads in those.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

The snowflake from your partner is so pretty! Enjoy the glow in the dark thread! Your HDT's are pretty, too!

Katie said...

Thanks! The snowflake is so much fun - I need more of them!

sewmuchfun4 said...

Does the glow in the dark thread feel the same as regular thread? I keep thinking it would feel like dental floss. lol It did tat up a pretty snowflake!

I like the thread you sent for your part of the exchange and think the envelopes are really cute! There are sure to be WOOHOOs when they are opened!

:) Ann

Katie said...

Thanks Ann! Yep, surprisingly, the glow-in-the-dark thread feels like other threads. I thought it would be stiff or something, but it's not at all.

Post a Comment