Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Secret Santa Exchange Package


Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! What a day! It's been blizzarding all day. I had to work, & when I got off work, I had to clean all that snow off my vehicle. The drive home was just plain scarey, so you can imagine how happy I was to find my Secret Santa Exchange package in the mailbox. Thank you postman for braving the elements to deliver it!

It came all the way from Winnepeg Canada! There's a beautiful red bookmark tatted in very fine thread, a package of seed beads, an Aero type shuttle with 2 bobbins, an eentsy lovely tatted angel (who's dancing in the branches of the tree), a package of charms, a ball of green tatting thread & a cute card with a puppy on it. All these fun goodies came to me from Monica Smith. I'm in heaven!! Thank you Monica!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

It's just like being a kid again, waiting for these Secret Santa gifts :) I am enjoying this exchange and seeing what's in everyone's packages. What a nice suprise of pretty tatting after a white-knuckle drive home!

Unknown said...

Oh, that is a beautiful bookmark! I love the other goodies she sent you as well! It looks like your secret santa spoiled you! How fabulous is that! Thanks for sharing the photos on your blog! Enjoy your new toys and I look forward to seeing what you make with your new beads and thread! :)

sewmuchfun4 said...

Wow! What a great surprise to get your Secret Santa package chock full of good stuff! That is a very cool bookmark and of course the angel is a cutie. You've gotten some SWEET mail lately - your shuttle from LadyShuttleMaker is SO pretty! Do you have to drive in to work tomorrow or can you ride the storm out at home with all your new toys?
:) Ann

Katie said...

Ann, I went to work in the a.m. just to check on things, then left at 11:30. I was so happy to get home & play with all my new stuff!

Post a Comment